Vegas & Hawaii in Style
Kicking things off in Sin City, you'll get to experience everything Las Vegas has to offer before surfing the Pacific waves off Hawaii. From flashing neon lights and packed casinos to listing to the smooth and silky sound of a ukulele playing as you sample the local cocktails.
Your first of two hotels in Hawaii, the 4-Star Modern Honolulu makes for a great introduction to the largest city in Hawaii. Only 20 minutes in a taxi away from the airport, it has both wonderful views over the harbour and great access to the city centre.
Things to Do
- Take a day out to tour the Grand Canyon by helicopter. Flying over the canyon and the Hoover Dam, it's the best way to appreciate the sheer size and beauty of the area.
- While in Vegas, it wouldn't be right to not at least try out the slot machines. They're just about everywhere in Vegas, even as soon as the airport arrivals!
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve on the southeast coast of Oahu was voted the best beach in the USA for 2016. Naturally protected from the waves by a beautiful curved outcrop of land, it's home to more than 300 species of fish.
- If you've got extra room in your suitcase, pack a good pair of outdoor boots and hike the Koko Crater Trail. It might get a bit tough towards the end but the views from the top are absolutely worth it!
Best Time to Visit
- Flights and taxes in economy class
- Price of flights and accommodation is based on availability at the time of quotation
- Accommodation throughout as indicated or similar
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Baggage on Domestic flights to Honolulu & Kauai, roughly USD$25 per person
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Any relevant visas required
- Airport Transfers
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Las Vegas Hotel Security deposit & resort fee
- Hawaii Resort Fee (most hotels in Hawaii charge a resort fee that can only be paid locally and cannot be pre-paid.)