Over 1000 islands drifting in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are breath-taking. Imagine secluded beaches, swaying palm trees, and sparkling seas: Maldives holidays are simply bliss.
Things to Do in the Maldives
- Unwind on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Chances are you won’t have to share them with anyone.
- Explore the underwater world of coral walls, colourful fish, sea turtles and manta rays. Or you could always go diving with whale sharks?
- Learn to surf! Most travellers never realise that Maldives is one of the top surfing destinations in the world, with July and August offering surfers the best breaks.
- For an authentic Maldives experience visit Malé, the islands’ capital. Malé is brimming with beautiful mosques, bustling bazars and fascinating museums. Be warned, given Maldives Muslim heritage there is no alcohol outside the resorts.
Best Time to Visit
Maldives weather tends to be hot all year round, with average daily temperatures between 25° to 31°. Rainy season runs from April to October and dry season from December to March.
The best time to visit Maldives would be from December to February however this is also peak season so it can be more expensive. Consider the months of May and August as a cheaper alternative.
Visit 26th of August for Independence Day. Celebrations include music, parades and pageantry although you probably won’t see much of this on the island resorts.
Why we love it“If you are looking for that castaway destination, the Maldives Islands are perfect. The waters are so clear you can see life on the reefs from the comfort of your villa.”
Andre Migliarian, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:4495
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%
Date:23rd October 2016Holiday to Phuket Thailand.. Comment:No issues whatsoever
Date:22nd October 2016Flight to Athens Comment:great service from a great travel-agent
Date:22nd October 2016Holiday to Bangkok Thailand.. Comment:Brilliant
Date:22nd October 2016Hotel in Costa Del Sol Comment:Very good, great service, helpful, S Tully
Date:22nd October 2016Flight Booking:orlando Comment:Very helpful on the phone and easy to navigate website