A tropical paradise adrift in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius offers top luxury holidays. From its gorgeous beaches and lush jungles, to its lavish resorts and fine restaurants, Mauritius holidays are ideal for unwinding.
Things to Do in Mauritius
- Get some beach time. Lounge on dazzling white sands, sip Mauritian rum, and watch the turquoise water gentle lap the shore.
- Chow down on the island’s cuisine. An exotic fusion of Creole, Indian, Chinese and French cuisine, accompanied with lashings of seafood, Mauritius food is delicious.
- Ride a horse into the shallow sea as the sun sets. It's a surreally beautiful experience.
- Explore the jungles of the Black River Gorges National Park for a chance to glimpse three of the island’s most endangered bird species; the Mauritius kestrel, the echo parakeet and the pink pigeon, as well as an assortment of flora and fauna.
Best Time to Visit
Why we love it
“I loved Mauritius. Grande Bai is a great spot, lots of restaurants and bars, and lovely to walk around. Take a catamaran out for the day to see the dolphins.”
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 1
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%