Andre is Ireland's leading expert when it comes to all things safari. For over 15 years he has been tailoring unique safari holidays to Africa, India and Sri Lanka. Family safari holidays, special anniversaries, birding, trekking or overland adventures are easily booked and you can arrange to meet Andre in our office in Dublin city centre for a private consultation.
Born in Namibia, Andre’s passion for travel and wildlife has taken him across Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, the Middle East, Indian Ocean Islands, USA, Hong Kong and much of Europe. He has experienced the best of these wonderful places, and is now with us to help you do the same.
From trekking Mt Kilimanjaro to diving with sharks along Southern Africa’s coast, he is no stranger to the odd adrenaline rush. He’s also tracked the “Big Five” (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant & Rhino) on safari by foot, boat, horseback, and even from the air!
“I count myself as incredibly lucky and very privileged to share my safari memories with people. Pushing boundaries in terms of where I go and what I do allows me an emotional connection with our clients through a shared love of travel. For me the sounds, smells and colours of the bush, be it in Africa or the Indian Sub-continent, stir my soul and I’m happiest when immersed in a wildlife reserve. Wherever you go, Safari Njema (‘safe travels’ in Swahili)!”
Andre's Favourite Safari Memories
- Following a pack of Africa’s “painted” wild dogs while on the hunt in Botswana’s Linyanti.
- Finding Disa orchids while hiking the slopes of Table Mountain ( South Africa ).
- Watching Wildebeest calving en-masse on the Ngorongoro plains of Tanzania.
- Sitting amongst a troop of Gelada Baboons in Ethiopia’s Simien Mountains (the roof of Africa).
- Feeling elated after spotting a leopard following hours searching in Sri Lanka’s Wilpattu National Park.
Tel: +353 (1) 241 2372