United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates Holidays
Resting on the south-eastern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, UAE is becoming an increasingly popular holiday destination. With its cosmopolitan cities, luxury resorts and gorgeous beaches, it's not hard to see why.
Things to Do in United Arab Emirates
- Be sure to spend a few days in Dubai. An oasis metropolis of glittering skyscrapers, vast resorts, gold markets, shopping malls and white beaches, Dubai is sure to leave you dazzled.
- Pay a visit to UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi. Shop at the stylish Souq Central Market, see the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and watch ships being built at the Dhow Yard.
- Take a soothing dip in the Khatt Hot Springs. These natural hot springs in the middle of the desert are fantastic for loosening muscles tense from travel.
- Explore the desert dunes. Take a ride through the sweeping desert and witness a spellbinding sunset.
Best Time to Visit
Nov-Feb: The best time to visit United Arab Emirates as weather is comfortably hot and dry, with temperatures averaging at 24°C. That said, hot and dry days are the norm in UAE, so always pack plenty of sun cream! The temperature and humidity peaks around July and August so it is best to avoid these months.
You should note that United Arab Emirates is a Muslim country and observes Ramadan. So be warned that restaurants may either be closed for the month, or only operating after sunset. Food is usually served during the day in your hotel, either in your room or in a secluded area. Alcohol is also served in some emirates after sunset.
Shopaholics should visit Dubai in January for the month-long Dubai Shopping Festival. With reduced prices in every mall, concerts and entertainment, this festival attracts thousands of visitors every year.
Visit on the 2nd December for National Day. The day celebrating the unification of the seven emirates with fireworks, performances and entertainment.
Why We Love It“If you’re looking for great shopping and beautiful beaches, United Arab Emirates is not to be missed. Dubai is fantastic, the hotels are amazing and very reasonably priced”.
Becci Franklin, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:10
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
- We liked how we could select different airlines this helped us find the best flights for us.
I had been referred to another provider before that & could not book with my credit card for some technical reason, which I couldn't identify. Whilst this price was cheaper, it was irrelevant as I couldn't book it.
Overall, a very satisfactory experience. let's hope that the flights go as well.
Thank you GoHop.