Laced in legend and located at the end of the world, Antarctica offers the trip of a lifetime. Set foot on the “White Continent” with an unforgettable Antarctic cruise.
Things to Do in Antarctica
- Photograph the Lemaire Channel. This beautifully blue channel located between two towering ice-encrusted peaks offers some awe-inspiring scenery.
- Get up close to penguins and seals on King George’s Island. This island is also home to numerous research centres, ideal for any science and history lovers.
- Discover Deception Island. This strange and beautiful ring-shaped island is dotted with eerie abandoned whaling stations and scenic hot springs.
- Make friends and family jealous by sending them home a postcard complete with an Antarctic stamp. Yes, Antarctica has a post office on Port Lockroy as part of the museum.
Best Time to Visit
Antarctica has a strict summer window for travellers, as the rest of the year can be brutally cold and dark. November to March is the best time to visit Antarctica, this is also the best time to spot hatching penguin chicks, seals, and whales.
Why we love it
- Total Feedback:4495
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%