Aruba HolidaysAruba is a small and beautiful island off the coast of Venezuela. Home to white sandy beaches, beautiful weather, gentle surf and welcoming locals. A holiday in Aruba will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Things to do in Aruba:
- Visit Arikok National Park and admire the breath-taking landscapes. This is a great place to spend the whole day roaming through the 7907 acres.
- Enjoy a thrilling ATV tour through the wild side of Aruba, where you will see rolling dunes and unique rock formations.
- Eagle beach on Aruba is the closest you will ever get to paradise. Relax on the white sand of this pristine beach or take a dip in the crystal clear turquoise water, so clear you can see fish swimming around your ankles!
- Aruba has amazing shopping facilities, from international brand names to local artisan suppliers. Perfumes, cigars, electronics and diamonds are noticeably cheaper than you will find in Ireland. Oranjestad, the capital, is the most popular shopping area.
Best time to visit:
Apr-Aug: You'll miss the peak season, and thanks to Aruba's southerly location you should miss the Caribbean hurricane season too. Aruba is blessed with clear skies, bright sunshine and cooling trade winds practically every day of the year. Except for some brief showers that add extra colour to the landscape, the sun does indeed always shine making Aruba an excellent year-round destination.
Visit around January/February for Carnival. Aruba’s biggest party of the year is a month long celebration consisting of festive “jump-ups” (street parties), spectacular parades, and musical events. Dazzling costumes and music play a central role in events ranging from the queen elections to the Grand Parades.
Visit in May and catch the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival, held on Memorial Day weekend, the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival is a star studded, two-night concert series that features internationally renowned artists.
In September the Annual Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival ignites Aruba’s music scene with an impressive line-up of international and local jazz, Latin, soul, and funk musicians at Renaissance Marketplace. It is not only about music; the vibrating atmosphere, food stands, and numerous bars make this an unforgettable, unique experience.
- Total Feedback: 5,240
- Excellent Approval Rating: 32.33%
Thanks so much