Things to do in Aruba:
- Visit Arikok National Park and admire the breath-taking landscapes. This is a great place to spend the whole day roaming through the 7907 acres.
- Enjoy a thrilling ATV tour through the wild side of Aruba, where you will see rolling dunes and unique rock formations.
- Eagle beach on Aruba is the closest you will ever get to paradise. Relax on the white sand of this pristine beach or take a dip in the crystal clear turquoise water, so clear you can see fish swimming around your ankles!
- Aruba has amazing shopping facilities, from international brand names to local artisan suppliers. Perfumes, cigars, electronics and diamonds are noticeably cheaper than you will find in Ireland. Oranjestad, the capital, is the most popular shopping area.
Best time to visit:
Aruba is blessed with clear skies, bright sunshine and cooling trade winds practically every day of the year. Except for some brief showers on some days which are very welcomed by the local flora and fauna, the sun does indeed always shine making Aruba an all year round destination.
Visit around January/February for Carnival. Aruba’s biggest party of the year is a month long celebration consisting of festive “jump-ups” (street parties), spectacular parades, and musical events. Dazzling costumes and music play a central role in events ranging from the queen elections to the Grand Parades.
Visit in May and catch the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival, held on Memorial Day weekend, the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival is a star studded, two-night concert series that features internationally renowned artists.
In September the Annual Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival ignites Aruba’s music scene with an impressive line-up of international and local jazz, Latin, soul, and funk musicians at Renaissance Marketplace. It is not only about music; the vibrating atmosphere, food stands, and numerous bars make this an unforgettable, unique experience.
Why we love it:
''Aruba is my favourite Caribbean island, and there is really something for everyone here. The beaches are top notch, but the great music and arts scene keeps me entertained on dry land."
Sue Power, Senior Travel Consultant
- Total Feedback:4505
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%
Using them for years now great prices
A joy to use.