Nassau and Paradise Island Holidays
Showcased in four James Bond movies and a haven for both 17 century pirates and numerous celebrities, Nassau is a paradise of gorgeous beaches, duty-free shopping and luxury resorts.
Things to Do in Nassau
- Lounge on one of Nassau’s 17 beaches. Cable Beach and Jaws Beach on Nassau, and Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island are our top picks.
- Shop ‘til you drop. We recommend Bay Street and Marina Village for some duty-free bargains, and the famous Straw Market for souvenirs.
- Explore Nassau’s swashbuckling past at the Pirates of Nassau Museum. This interactive museum is a hit with kids and adults alike.
- Head to Paradise Island. With Cable Beach Golf Course, the Vegas-style Atlantis Paradise Island Casino, and the Adventure Waterpark at Atlantis – featuring a waterslide through a shark tank – Paradise Island has something for everyone.
Best Time to Visit
Nassau weather is consistent with the rest of the Bahamas. With temperatures ranging from 21° in January and 28° in August, Nassau is considered a year-round holiday destination.
Christmas and New Year’s is a great time to visit Nassau for Junkanoo – the Bahamas’ biggest festival. Think massive parades, loud music, and celebration.
Why We Love It
[GoHop Team] “Nassau is a great holiday destination for sun-seekers, shoppers, and families. A trip to Paradise Island is a must. Better yet, spend a few days there.”
- Total Feedback: 1
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%