The Exumas Holidays
Home to an island of swimming pigs and the setting of two James Bond movies, the Exumas are as quirky as they are cool.
Things to Do in Exumas
- Go swimming with pigs. Take a trip to Pig Island and discover one of the Bahamas’ most famous tourist attractions: an island of swimming pigs. Pig Island is a must-do on Bahamas holidays.
- Visit the Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park to feed grapes to Bahamian iguanas lazing on pristine white beaches.
- Snorkel the Thunderball Grotto. Experienced snorkelers should have no trouble navigating this gorgeous maze of underwater caves, however beginners might want to go at low tide.
- Have lunch at Chat N Chill Bar. Great food, cool drinks, lots of friendly stingrays playing in just offshore – what more could you want?
Best Time to Visit
The Exumas weather remains sunny and warm regardless of season. Like the rest of the Bahamas, we consider the Exumas a year-round holiday destination.
Visit in March for the Bahamian Music and Heritage Festival. Held in Regatta Park in George Town, this festival highlights Bahamian arts and culture with poetry, crafts, sugar cane peeling competitions, and more.
Why We Love It
[GoHop Team] “The Exumas are must-sees on your Bahamas holidays. Where else can you find an island of swimming pigs?”
- Total Feedback: 1
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%