A favourite among 1950’s starlets such as Eva Gardiner, Varadero is Cuba’s stunning beach resort. Soft white sands and sparkling seas; Varadero holidays are true relaxation.
Things to Do in Varadero
- Unwind on the beach. Varadero Beach is renowned as one of the most beautiful in the world, so be sure to spend plenty of time on these pristine white shores.
- Go snorkelling off Coral Beach. Crystal-clear waters, bountiful coral, and colourful fish, Coral Beach is our favourite spot for snorkelling.
- Explore Varadero’s glittering nightlife. Lovers of the rock n’ roll should head to the Beatles Bar, while Mambo Club is great for a 1950’s Cuban club atmosphere. Anyone after a cabaret show should try Cabaret Continental.
- Swim in Saturno Cave. This gorgeous grotto is filled with emerald swimming pools and picturesque stalactites – perfect for an afternoon dip.
Best Time to Visit
Varadero weather is ideal for sunbathing all year round. November to April is probably the best time to visit, as the weather is less humid. However we would recommend Varadero as a year-round beach destination.
Take a trip in early June for the National Rock Atenas Festival. This is the biggest rock music event in Cuba and a must-see for fans of rock n’ roll.
Why We Love It
[GoHop Team] “Varadero is the ultimate beach resort. Fine white sands, warm clear seas, water sports, bars, and restaurants, it makes a great escape for couples, families, and groups.”
- Total Feedback: 2
- Excellent Approval Rating: 50.00%