St Lucia Holidays
Floating between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, St. Lucia is a paradise of tropical forest and gorgeous beaches. Boasting the iconic Pitons and boutique cave-living, St. Lucia holidays are always a treat.
Things to Do in St. Lucia
- Go zip lining through the rainforest at the Treetop Adventure Park. If zip lining is not your thing, you could always embark on an exciting jungle trek.
- Visit a cocoa plantation. See how cocoa is grown, harvested, and dried. Many plantations even offer tastings – be warned raw cocoa tastes little like the chocolate we know.
- Take a mud bath at Sulfur Springs. Located at a drive-in volcano near Soufriere, Sulfur Springs offers unbeatable natural skin treatments.
- Drop by the village of Gros Islet for the Friday Night “Jump Up”. A local event that welcomes visitors, this street party is loaded with DJs, dancing, and drinking.
Best Time to Visit
Apr-May: Just after the peak season, so expect cheaper hotel rates. The weather is fantastic most of the time in St Lucia, with average temperatures of 26°C-29°C. December to March is high season, so expect crowds.
Hurricane season lasts from June to November, however many travellers don’t let this deter them as hurricanes are rare and rates are cheaper. You should expect some rainfall during these months.
Take a trip in June for Carnival. Watch the entire island become awash with elaborate costumes, energetic dancing, and live calypso music. The highlight is Canival Tuesday, which features a Mardi Gras-style street party.
Foodies should visit the last Sunday of October for Jounen Kweyol (International Creole Day) to sample some of delicious Creole dishes on offer.
- Total Feedback: 10,480
- Excellent Approval Rating: 48.50%
Thanks so much